Post-Trial Revision Workshops
Our Post-Trial Revision Workshops are ideal for keeping your students motivated after they have completed their trial examinations. These workshops are text specific and cater for Standard and Advanced – the Area of Study and Modules.
These workshops are designed to target common exam problem areas and weaknesses in student responses. Of particular focus is:
- Deconstructing essay questions
- Formulating a strong thesis, which directly addresses the given question
- Sustaining the thesis throughout the essay
- Achieving a cohesive and well-integrated essay response
- Improving synthesis within conceptual essays
- Improving the quality of comparison within comparative essays
All workshops can be custom designed, depending on the individual needs of your students.
- Workshop presenter
- Any necessary workshop design or modification
- Professional printing and binding of materials
- Students are provided with a Student Workbook for each workshop
- Travel and accommodation (if applicable)
The ideal duration for each seminar is 1 double period or 100 minutes (including a short break).
Minimum of 30 students.
- $25/student/workshop (GST inclusive)
- Cohort sizes over 60 attract a 15% discount, bringing the cost down to $20/student/workshop (GST inclusive)